Rice is usually one of the favorite dishes of children, but it should also be presented in different and attractive ways so that they do not get tired. One of the best ways to do this is with a good risotto. And if it is also a vegetable risotto, even better, because mixed with the rice, it will be easier for the children to eat them.
Guiainfantil.com proposes a recipe for a vegetable risotto with ham and apples that, in addition to providing a multitude of vitamins, is an exquisite dish with a very light and creamy texture. You dare?
- 50 gr. onion
- 100 gr. White rice
- 1 onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 150 gr. green beans
- 1 medium zucchini
- 100 gr. mushroom
- 500 ml of vegetable broth
- 50 g grated cheese
- Tacos of sliced apple and ham
- Oil and salt
1. Chop the onion and fry it with the garlic in hot oil until golden brown.
2. Add the rice and stir to fry.
3. Next, add the hot vegetable broth. Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
4. Meanwhile, wash, peel and dice the zucchini and mushrooms. Cut the green beans as well. Lightly fry the vegetables in hot oil, add and mix with the rice in quick movements.
5. Wash and peel the apples, cut them into slices together with the ham and add them to the rice.
6. Serve the risotto very hot.
Recipe sent by Marisa Romero Gallego. Spain
Try other risotto recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Vegetable risotto with ham and apples, in the category of Rice on site.